9.01.2009

TheFairest.com Launched | Opens with Stila and COOLA Skin Care

Ok I'm so excited right now that I'm embarrassingly giddy, and my hands aren't sure what to type so they're just going with a stream of consciousness.

It's September 1 which means thefairest.com went live this morning. The site's first two sales are Stila and COOLA. I really like Stila but have only actually purchased Stila lip glaze in the past - price being my hindrance. On The Fairest, lip glaze (available in select colors only) is half off for only $11! It sells for $22 at Sephora.

I'm going to try out the site for you all to let you know how it goes, and maybe also because I selfishly want an excuse to buy some fun new makeup.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ok. I ordered Stila All Over Glow - Peachy Keen and Step Out And Shine! Color Collection (pics are with this post). For a total of $33 plus $5.95 for shipping... not too shabby of a deal. It apparently takes 10-14 days for the stuff to get shipped out so it'll be awhile for my update. I'm kind of excited though!

I also checked out the COOLA sale which is organic sun protection. Seems like good product too, but since we're going into fall -and I sit in an office all day- I'm going to spend my money on some fresh, new colors!

Seriously, though, seriously, visit the site as well as the blog (also Twitter @the_fairest). Upcoming sales include: Jurlique, Butter LONDON, MOR, Cosmedicine and Tarte.

No comments: