7.16.2009

Cincinnati Premium Outlets - I detect a shopper's haven

All the discount divas out there should know by now that Cincinnati Premium Outlets is celebrating its grand opening August 6-9. The outlets, located in Monroe, will house several -go figure- premium brands. Some run along the lines of those at Prime Outlets in Jeffersonville, but there are a few standouts.

New outlet stores I'm excited for?
* Columbia Sportswear
* Kenneth Cole
* Maidenform
* MICHAEL KORS!!!!
* Oakley Vault
* Maybe Saks (hopefully it'll be better than its Cincinnati Mills version)

* Cole Haan
* Ecco
* Rockport
* Le Creuset

Some of you may also be happy to know that there will be a Crocs outlet there. I honestly didn't know they made enough products for an entire store (illustrating my ignorance on the brand). Except, I do know about these lovely Frocs. I do judge anybody over the age of 11 who wears them.

I must say Northern Cincinnati is becoming quite the affordable shopping mecca. A coworker and I were discussing whether Prime or Premium Outlets were a better trip since both are about the same distance for us. We agreed, though I love Jeffersonville, that Premium would be a better destination based on the surrounding area where Ikea and the Frontgate Outlet are both nearby. Jeffersonville is sadly just too isolated from other shopping destinations (although conveniently on the way to and from Columbus, OH).

Check the Cincinnati Premium Outlets site for sales, deals and stores.

No comments: