7.16.2009

Nordstrom Rack in Cincy: dreams do come true!

- Why hello there, Nordstrom Rack.
- Yes, yes I missed you too.
- I realize it's been nearly three years since I visited. I left L.A. though.
- I know. I'm sorry.

- But I'm super glad you're coming to Cincy!


Oh how I do adore Nordstrom Rack. I can't afford to be a snob about it, and even if I could, I think I'd still go. It has all of the luxuries of Nordstrom at half the price. Think of it as THE T.J. Maxx for Nordstrom.

Speaking of which, with Nordstrom coming to town September 25, 2009 (not to be terribly specific) to Kenwood, we Cincinnatians also get the happiness of the Rack - opening its doors November 20, 2009 in Rookwood Pavilion. That's just one week before shopping's darkest day, Black Friday. Now I'm not going to discuss exactly how fair that will be to all of the newbie employees manning the Rack that day, but seriously, isn't it a little mean?

Check Nordstrom's new store openings and mark those calendars, ladies. It's going to be a shopper's paradise in Cincy this Fall.

No comments: