7.15.2009

The Deal Train is Here

Hi there fellow bargain huntresses! This site is dedicated to deals I find in my frequent shopping sprees of all things affordable. I've seen so many great prices on items that I haven't been able to take advantage of, and I know so many of you out there would love to know about them!

In my travels, I've seen Betsey Johnson purses for $60 or Chacos for $20... even cereal that typically retails for $6 going for $1.50 (it was still good - I swear)! I want to share those finds with you. Hence my blog. Pas Cher ('not expensive' in French) Fare will bring the deals of Cincinnati and the web to you.


I'd like to start off with a great sale going on over at Newport News. Now, I don't typically shop there... just not my style. HOWEVER, I bought a bikini there my junior year of college for ten bucks, and it's perfect for laying out.

Sc
oot over there now! Suits start at only eight bucks... plenty of summer still left to soak up, and it never hurts to have an extra suit around - especially one with a little personality.

No comments: