8.14.2009

<3 Kate Spade <3 One Kings Lane


Shout out to @bridgetweber for this lead: an invite-only site for designer lovers who like a good deal, One Kings Lane.

Sometimes a designer just gets you - and Kate Spade gets me. I rarely dislike a thing with her name on it. So today I thought I'd share with you that One Kings Lane is hawking some beautiful Kate Spade items.

If you'd like to receive an invite so you can check out this neat little site, let Bridget or myself know (via Twitter). We'll hook you up. This particular sale ends Monday, 8/17.


Pictured from top to bottom:

June Lane Iced Beverage Glass, Banyan Stripe Double Old Fashion, Beacon Street Wine Glass and Pompano Point Green Serving Bowl.


I'd post prices, but I'm not sure they'd be cool with it. Let me know if you're curious.

No comments: